Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020 as compiled by 9jatalkative
Below is the Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020 below as reported by 9jatalkative News
Npower beneficiaries make new demands from the federal government of Nigeria over payments of funds and stipends
The transitioned Npower beneficiaries gave thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for the success of the N-Power scheme
Appreciation was also shown for other Social Intervention Programmes introduced by his administration since he took over
Here is Latest news on Npower Payments and Stipends as we follow the latest news on payments to Npower beneficiaries in Nigeria
The NPower Program began on the 19th of July, 2020 with a lot of Nigerians applying for the NPower Program
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq said she and her team were working to ensure a successful transition for the Npower beneficiaries.
NPower Program should be made Permanent according to senator Lawal Gumau who said the program will go a long way in reducing the unemployment crisis all over the youth population in Nigeria
He said unemployment will be alleviated in the country through making the N-Power permanent are approved by the Federal Government.
The Senator representing Bauchi south senatorial districts Lawal Yahaya Gumau has moved the motion for Npower Permanency Bill just recently
Npower reacts to batch C registration date of the Npower online application process which began just recently with new beneficiaries
9jatalkative News reports that the federal government has granted extension to the date for the NPower online application process for new beneficiaries
Recall that the NPower registration process began on Friday, June 26, 2020 to the delight of several Nigerians
The Federal Government social intervention scheme, Npower registers over 4.48 Million Nigerians, seeking enrollment into the programme.
The was disclosed by the Honourable Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq in her new tweets
FG replies Npower protesters over stipends and payment of funds which has caused beneficiaries of NPower program to protest just recently
FG Replies Protesting Npower Beneficiaries, Speaks On N600,000 Grant And Permanent Employment demand made by the gathering yesterday while fighting in Abuja.
Npower finally reacts to looting of Npower funds following some recent allegations that the funds and stipends have been looted
following reports that the funds of the Npower program had been looted by the persons in charge of the funds
Has prompted the Npower program agency to react via the agency’s official Twitter handle just recently
The senate President, Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan has intervened on behalf of Federal government a peaceful protest staged by Npower beneficiaries.
9jatalkative reports that the Npower beneficiaries set a peaceful protest over the news of disengagement by the Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farooq in charge of Npower without “enhancement scheme” as earlier promised.
The Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power, says registration for Npower Batch C recruitment is still on.
9jatalkative reports that the update issued by the Federal Government social intervention scheme
NPower, is coming after Npower portal for 2020 Batch C intakes opened at exactly 11: 45 pm on Friday, 26th June 2020
This is few hours after some applicants had already registered for the scheme as against the social intervention scheme’s directive.
N-Power opens up on retaining Batch B beneficiaries
N-Power has cleared the air on retaining Batch B Npower beneficiaries in Nigeria
9jatalkative Nigeria reports that the Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power, has debunked the news of retaining Batch B Npower beneficiaries.
Npower: Ebonyi State government targets about 500,000 people to be captured in the state in the Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020
Ebonyi State Commissioner for Human Capital Development and Monitoring and Focal Person, Social Investment Programmes, Mrs Ann Aligwe has confirmed that the state is targeting about 500,000 people in the ongoing Npower registration.
Npower gives transition update to Batch A and B beneficiaries
Npower Batch A and B Npower beneficiaries have been assured of a successful transition.
9jatalkative reports that the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq said she and her team were working to ensure a successful transition for the Npower beneficiaries.
When giving the update the Minister wrote on Twitter:
“My team and I continue to interface with stakeholders to ensure a successful transition for the @npower_ng.
It has been 16 days since the portal opened and we have received 4.48 million applications to date.”
N-Power gives update on Npower recruitment 2020 for Batch C
N-Power has given an update on Npower recruitment 2020 for Batch C.
9jatalkative Nigeria reports that the update given by the Federal Government social intervention scheme.
N-Power, comes after Npower portal for 2020 Batch C opened at exactly 11:45 pm on Friday, 26th June 2020
This was few hours after some applicants had already registered for the programme as against the order of the social intervention scheme.
N-power issues update on Npower assessment schedule
N-Power has given an update on the reported Npower Assessment Schedule.
9jatalkative had reported that N-Power has denied the purported Npower Assessment Schedule spreading on different social media platforms, saying the information is fake.
9jatalkative had reported that Batch A beneficiaries of the Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power have been given a reason to be happy.
Even with their recent exit from the scheme, Npower has promised to pay their salaries.
This is as a result of the scheme administration confirming that the affected beneficiaries will get their June stipends.
N-Power goes emotional over transitioning Batch A and B volunteers alleged anxiety
NPower has gone emotional over reported anxiety batch A and B Volunteers would experience after their transition.
A Twitter user has queried NPower and requested that Federal Government should absorb the outgoing Batch A and B Volunteers.
“Npower it is not fair to disengage or send 500,000 youths back to the street. Where do u want them to start from?
If Nigeria government cannot give new jobs to her youths, which country do u think will welcome them?Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020
If FG can’t absorb Npower into d system, that means d aim of d program has not b met,” the user complained in the tweet.
The Federal Government has given a new update on Npower recruitment 2020.
9jatalkative has reported that the Federal Government had said over three million applications have been received so far from candidates seeking enrollment in the N-Power Batch C 2020 recruitment Programme.
Npower past questions and answers for batch C recruitment 2020 has been released by the program today.
9jatalkative had reported earlier that the Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C.
The People’s Parliament, a pro-democracy group has appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari and the Minster of Humanitatian Affairs, Social Development and Disaster Management, Sadiya Umar-Farouk to increase the Batch C, N-Power enrollment from 500,000 to 2M to take more unemployed Nigerians.
Npower registration has taken a new turn with the Federal Government social intervention scheme stated that Npower applicants may be disqualified.
The scheme pointed out that two applicants cannot use the same email address for registration, saying that its one email address per applicant.
The scheme warned that applicants should not use multiple email addresses to register, stressing that it is an automatic disqualification.
The Federal Government has finally broken silence on the reported hacking of Npower portal on the Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020
9jatalkative had reported that Federal Government of Nigeria has debunked rumours in the media that the Npower portal had been hacked and details of applicants’ were compromised.
Npower sends serious warning to applicants over Npower recruitment
Npower has sent a serious warning to applicants over the ongoing Npower recruitment.
9jatalkative reports that Npower has sent a warning message to all intending applicants urging them to avoid any form of payment while registering for the programme recruitment.
Npower program duration changed, checkout new Npower update
Npower program duration has changed, 9jatalkative had reported that Npower Program duration has been changed from two (2) years service period to twelve (12) months and six (6) months.
Npower has advised all new applicants on the latest new Npower registration for 2020.
The Federal Government empowerment scheme, Npower, has restated that only unemployed Nigerians should apply on the portal.
5 simple steps to register for Npower Batch C recruitment which is part of the Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020
This reliable online news platform had reported earlier that the Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C.
Npower Portal has officially opened for Npower registration which is the Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020
The Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C.
That is the Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020 – check back tomorrow for more Npower news.
Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020
This update on the Latest Npower news for Friday 31 July 2020 is brought to you by the 9jatalkative News and Entertainment Blog
More updates coming up soon and don’t forget to follow us on social media