Nigeria at 60 : Messages For Independence Day
Independence Day (1 October, 1960) is an official national holiday in Nigeria. It marks the country’s proclamation of freedom from British rule on October 1st, 1960 and is celebrated annually on that day for the very reason.
Many heroes fought for the independence of Nigeria, among them are:
- Chief Anthony Enahoro
- Dr. Nandi Azikiwe
- Chief Obafemi Awolowo
- Herbert Macaulay et cetera
Messages, Wishes and Quotes for Independence Day
It is a custom to let people know you still think about them and wish them well during these national holidays. If you wish to let your family and friends know this; 9jatalkative has got you covered. We have compiled a list of messages:
- Let us enjoy ourselves in happiness and indulge in celebration… Saluting them who made it possible… Who made Nigeria stand high and mighty. Let us make them our inspiration. Happy Independence Day!
- Always establish your pride by raising your country’s flag up high. Let peace and harmony follow you everywhere you go. Let us celebrate Independence day!
- Let us rejoice in happiness and indulge in celebration… Saluting them who made it possible… Who made Nigeria stand high and mighty. Let us make them our inspiration. Happy Independence Day!
- Sending you warm wishes on this Independence Day. Let us salute those great lives who made Nigeria proud. Happy Independence Day!
- United as one, we can change everything we don’t like in Nigeria. By working together and striving hard, our good hope and plans will become reality. Happy Independence day friends. Let’s enjoy this freedom.
- With the patriotism of the people who gave lives to free Nigeria. Happy Independence Day!
- Let us pay homage to all the brave hearts… Who gave their life for the next generation… We are proud to be Nigerians… Happy Independence Day!
- Have a wonderful independence day for I am honoured to be part of this great nation, the giant of Africa. Its time to show other nations how our diversities make us rather than break us.
- As we remember our national heroes today, let’s renew our pledge to always uphold our national unity so that we can live together in peace and harmony.” Happy Independence Day!
- Governments would come and go, but people remain, so people are the ultimate foundation of what is real and worthy.
- From Struggle… To Freedom… To Progress… Nigeria moves forward. Celebrating with you the pride of being part of a nation that is eternal and ever-new… Happy Independence Day!
- I wish you a full filled independence day that rings in our mind how much we have achieved as a country. Let’s build an indivisible nation that is filled with peace, love and happiness. Let’s build Nigeria
- As we celebrate our nation’s independence, here’s wishing you and your family the best the nation has to offer.
- Nations have recently been led to borrow billions for war; no nation has ever borrowed largely for education… no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization. We must make our choice; we cannot have both.
- Freedom is priceless; you can never buy it anywhere. Remember that the freedom you enjoy now was as a result of all the fights, hustles and struggles of many of our lost soldiers. Let us remember them and pray for their souls during this Independence Day. Happy Independence day.
- May the flag of our country always fly high and higher as we mark our Independence Day.”
- Our free life today is the result of 58 years of struggle and sacrifice of many thousands…Salute to those great lives. Happy Independence Day!
- A few men’s fight for the survival is stronger than a nation’s fight for the wealth.
- Let us think of something we can do for our nation to make it a place of wealth, peace, and happiness. Here’s wishing you and your family a safe and happy Independence Day
- We are proud to be a part of our glorious nation… And we hoist the green flag high… Sending you warm wishes. Happy Independence Day.
This update Nigeria at 60 : Messages For Independence Day is brought to you by 9jatalkative news and entertainment blog.
Dont forget to follow us on social media.