NPower to Tax Shortlisted Candidates – details here
NPower to Tax Shortlisted Candidates as the portal is now opened the N-Power registration portal since the 26th of June, the officers in charge of the program have now received millions of applications before the end of the registration process.
When will officials release the N-power tax list?
This is one question that no one can accurately answer except a high-ranked N-power officer or official.
But not withstanding, judging by previous N-power recruitment exercise, the N-power Tax shortlist will probably be made available latest July or August.
How much will I pay to access the list?
This is another free-for-all N-power recruitment step just as you didn’t pay any fee while submitting your application form.
You must be very vigilant and careful not to fall a victim in the hands of a scam who is tells you to bring a huge sum of money to check it.
How can I check the list?
There are two ways to view this year’s N-power Tax list of qualified candidates who will progress to the next round of the recruitment process.
The First method
- – This method requires you to visit http://www.npower.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng before you can have access to the list.
- – Press the “Check your pre-selection status” link to proceed to the next page.
- – The next page will produce a search box, where you are expected to type in your name, a registered mail or BVN number your Name.
- – Click on the search logo after providing your name.
- – You will be notified if you have been selected as you will get a congratulatory message from the N-power officials.
This method looks more like the first, but the websites are completely different. Using this method, you will have to:
- – visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/home/ and view the list of successful applicants published at the front page.
What next if my name is in the N-power Tax shortlist?
You are advised to start preparing for a physical, — a test that will be conducted later in the year.
During this test, your credentials— such as birth certificate, NYSC discharge letter, and all academic certificates — will be completely examined in order to be sure you’re eligible to progress to the next recruitment phase.
As part of our mission to ensure that you don’t miss any information about the ongoing N-power recruitment, we won’t stop updating this page from time to time as NPower to Tax Shortlisted Candidates.
Hence, you are advised to bookmark this page in order not to miss out on any N-power gist, Click here to get complete NPower Past Questions PDF free of charge to enable you to prepare better for the screening.